Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Pictures from my film shoot on my website

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skyliner:
    I notice that in the "Matt directing" photo there is a green aardvark in the tree above your shoulder. Is it in the crew? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had no idea what you were talking about, and then I saw it.
    Ha ha! That is funny.
    Well, the Sierra mountains have some very mysterious creatures, you know.
    I thought I saw saw a unicorn, and there were some trees that kept melting, but it was a long day of shooting, and I hadn't had enough water, so I can't be sure what was real!

    Greg, I'm shooting excerpts from my 4th screenplay, to cut into a long trailer, to use to attempt to raise funds to make the entire feature.
    Let's hope I get some impressive enough performances and footage that it works!

    By the way, I was using a Canon Scoopic the day that photo of me was taken, because my beloved CP16R had a bad belt!
    Got it fixed though....
    I'm sure Deborah will look good through either camera though!!!!

    Matt Pacini

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jerome Cain's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2002
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neat! Hoped it will be coming out with subtitle. Eh ha! Jerome, deaf filmmaker now in Monika, Russia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •